The Safety Base
The Safety Base makes an instant, level, anti-slip footing on uneven, sloping or flat ground without the safety trade off of back leg attachments.
- Levels in seconds. Just move the ladder across the specially angled top to achieve plumb. No screws or mechanical adjustments required
- Anti-slip. Weighing approx 8 kgs and with a particularly high friction bottom panel, one single unit provides outstanding resistance to ground slip for both ladder feet at
the same time.
- Anti-wobble. Unlike rigid flat bottom devices that wobble on uneven ground, the flexible matt self adjusts and settles safely in position.
- Flexible Case. Avoids injury or damage if accidentally dropped
- Portable. Comfortable stout webbing handle
- Tough and durable. Made from rot proof and outstandingly tough woven polyester impregnated with PVC. Stitched with double bonded nylon
- No assembly required. Supplied in a convenient lay flat form.
Just fill base with 3.5 litres of 10 mm pea gravel (not included)